Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wikis (Thing 21)

I went to Wikipedia and searched for Maxwell Parrish, painter. I have one of his paintings. It belong to my grandmother and grandfather. There is a box that states the sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. There is a request for more precise citations. In the Discussion the date of death was questioned. The incomplete article is rated Start-Class. An article that is developing, but which is quite incomplete and, most notably, lacks adequate reliable sources.
The arrangement of the information is logical. I clicked on a link that is a catalog of his work. I found my painting. It is called Daybreak.

As far as the restaurant wiki, I edited the Babes page. Someone will need to fill in information on the environment.

I have had some experience with wikis as the Bluebonnet Committee created one. I have edited it several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment